Vape Radio, the #1 vape radio show in the world, hit an all-time high in October with 138,000 downloads! Get your product, service or message in front of that audience for $750 for THREE shows! We are looking for TWO more advertisers to fill our show; how about you! Contact email@example.com.
And now, on with our show!
Tom Kiklas Co-Founder of NICMAXX Brands and his partner, Ray Story, the Founder of Smoking Everywhere, have been in this vape space since 2007 and were among the first in the US. They are also the founders of the Tobacco Vapor Electronic Cigarette Association (www.TVECA.com). Here's what we're talking about:
- The FDA seized their imported products which started a legal battle that eventually went to the Supreme Court.
- Tom covers the Top Red Flags in these new FDA documents
- What if all flavors are banned except for tobacco and menthol? Tom shares his thoughts.
- What about the “Grandfather Date?” Tom has his opinion as does our prior show guest, Gregory Conley.
- The European Directive is a great template…unfortunately we are doing nothing like that.
- Should there be nicotine level restrictions? The EU placed bans in effect and there are only two places in the world where nic levels are so varied.
- Should vape be considered “Other Than Tobacco?” Tom doubts it will happen.
- Pharma is The Big Bad Wolf and has the money to lobby and protect their interests.
- Tom was asked what advice he would give all Vapreneurs right now. Listen and learn.
- We don’t always recognize history until it is over. This is history in the making and it will not end anytime soon.
We are having a contest to guess the DATE of our 1 millionth download!
Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with "1 million" in the subject line. Tell us what date our show will cross over into seven digit land. We’re gathering goodies and bling to give away to the person that guesses the exact date.
This show is sponsored by Council of Vapor