To say that I’m jazzed about today’s show is an understatement!At VAPE radio and VapeMentors we are proud to know some of the most amazing people that we call friends. Today you’ll be hearing from one of them.
His name is Nick Green, but you may know him by his nickname “Grimm.” He’s been part of our VAPE U classes and we interviewed him last year, which I referenced in our call if you’d like to check out show #43.
What started as a brief 20-minute call went much longer and we actually broke up our conversation into two parts. Today is part I. So with that as my intro, let’s rock!
- Grimm started posting on YouTube in 2009 when they were the“Dark Ages”
- Tobacco can be difficult to kick 100%, so you should always be aware of the temptation
- How Grimm decides on which products to review
- If he finds an inferior product, he will share the bad and the good
- Grimm likes the Herakles Plus Sub-Ohm TC Tank by Sense, but was annoyed at their release of a slightly modified and calling them all different
- He also is a fan of the (US made) Dotmod Petri Atomizer, but they are expensive
- The Mutation X RDA Rebuildable Atomizer by Indulgence is a cheap and original Chinese product
- The Kennedy Vapor Ruby Mod is very high quality; Grimm loves it!
- Hardware manufacturers are still calling minor upgrades a“new version”
- Manufacturers: find ONE model that offers the best of several others
- We have developed into a nation of connoisseurs who will spend “top dollar” ($200 plus) for a mod
- He prefers to review products that he would like to use or buy himself and does not solicit from manufacturers
- American manufacturers have a hard time competing on price
- Clones are more rare as Chinese companies are developing their own products
- Hardware prices are going down. Who changed the game? Jayboand their collaborator, Wismec who released the Reuleaux. It retails for about$40-$50 but rocks! A good deal compared to the Vaporflask product.
- We asked: What are the top products that all vape shops should carry?: Nick likes the Innokin line because they are geared to SMOKERS.
Part II will be posting shortly.
Today’s show is sponsored by www.VapeGenie.com. If you want to team up with the company that has the newest products first, these are your guys.
Vape Radio is the#1 vape radio show in the world with more than 1.2 million downloads, and over 120,000 unique views a month. We were one of the TOP TEN business podcasts of 2015 on Podbean and beat out more than 130,000 other shows. For just $750 you get your company integrated within THREE shows and we’re looking for TWO moreadvertisers to fill our spots; how about you! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s show is sponsored by “Your E-liquids.” Are you a retail shop without your own house line?Do you already have your own liquids but lack consistency or confidence that they are offering you a product you can stand behind?
Your E-liquids offers you a turn-key 8-week program to develop your own line and includes help with marketing, branding and expansion into a wholesale channel if you wish.
For information contact me here at Vape radio, at email@example.com
We’re offering a free webinar series on how to open a vape shop and will cover the Essentials and also offer a Masters course. If you are not on our mailing list, visit VapeMentors.com and sign up.
Future shows will offer our new program called 2016Vape Industry Survival Guide and coming up soon is an interview with our old bud, Grimm Green. We’ll be talking about vaping products to sell as well as to buy.
Would you like to get your product, service or message infront of our targeted vape audience?
Vape Radio is the #1 vape radio show in the world with more than 1.2 million downloads, and over 120,000 unique views a month. We were one of the TOP TEN business podcasts of 2015 on Podbean and beat out more than 130,000 other shows. For just $750 you get your company integrated within THREE shows and we’re looking for TWO more advertisers to fill our spots; how about you! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A podcast is a free downloadable audio show that enables you to learn while you’re on the go. To subscribe to my podcast for free, you’ll need an app to listen to the show from.
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Grab your device of choice, hit iTunes, and find “VAPE Radio.” You can download the free ApplePodcasts App and subscribe within. Every time I produce a new episode, you’ll get it downloaded right on your iDevice.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app(free) and search for “VAPE Radio.”
For podcast lovers – If you already listen to podcasts and have a favorite directory that you are listening to right now, just hit the“subscribe” button and new shows will be added as we post them.
If you don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this page. Just bookmark us!
If you post a review we’ll send you a free digital copy ofmy book, Vapreneur!
That’s it for show #71, so until next time, Vape On!