Today’s interview is with RonTully, with Next Generation Labs. His is a name you may have heard before ifyou are in the liquid biz. Today he’ll be sharing a product that may change alot of things in the e-liquid world.
Tobacco Free Nicotine: what isit? Another name for it is synthetic nicotine, but the term syntheticis not a popular one, kind of like GMO.
There may be advantages to TFN:Better flavor. No aftertaste. Easier to mix with. Those are all good. But it’spricier than regular nicotine. But not enough to dissuade you and after all,you do get what you pay for.
When you combine TFN with highquality ingredients, what do you get? Pretty awesome flavor. Great forconnoisseurs!
The world of vape is changingand you must change with it. The key to survival is adaptation, and ourinterview today IS all about adapting- to a brand new market.
I’ll be speaking in Amsterdamin July at Vapexpo and if you are EU based I’d love to connect! Two weeks laterI’ll be in Prague and between the two dates I’ll be touring as many companiesand shops as I can. Would you like to connect? Let me know firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming up soon; VAPE U III:Vape Summit. 4 days, 20 hours with 20+ of the most amazing thought leaders inthe vape space to educate and empower you. Sign up at www.vapementors.com.
What do YOU want to know? Weinterviewed tens of thousands of vape professionals and asked: What keeps youup at night? What worries you the most?
With hundreds of responses we drilledit down to just a few areas and then found the best people in the industry toaddress them. It’s June 23-26 and it will be FREE.
What you’ll hear today:
- TFN is synthetically derived nicotine
- There are 3 sources for nicotine: tobacco, food extracts,like potatoes and tomatoes, or synthetic.
- Tobacco has the highest level of nicotine concentration
- Nicotine is an alkaloid and stimulates the bodies nervoussystem
- It is highly satisfying and affects people differently.Some relax, some energize
- Nicotine is addictive
- Our bodies adapt to the amount of nicotine our bodies getused to or need
- Nicotine levels are down in the vaping world
- Ron came from the domestic and international tobaccoindustry since 1988
- TFN is a great alternative to conventional nicotineproducts
- Synthetic nicotine used to sell for $125,000 for a kilo(2.2 lbs). It is less today, but still more expensive than cultivated products.Now $5,000 a liter, about $.19 per bottle.
- This product could be used as nicotine therapy
- 14 brands currently use TFN
- It is odorless and tasteless and is very pure, and allowspure flavoring to come through
- This is still a dangerous product to carry and must behandled carefully
- It is packaged and shipped in stainless steel flasks andcarefully handled
- The FDA’s view on TFN: they still have jurisdiction
- This product is NOT derived from tobacco, which will be aconversation with the FDA. Tully advises staying away from any mixing withtobacco.
- Even DEVICES are considered tobacco products
- Ron was a SFATA board member, and is now working with VTA
- Support the Cole/Bishop amendment. We are all in thistogether
- Congress or the Court may be the final decision when theFDA is called to task
- Call Ron if interested in adding TFN to your line
First FIVE people that show a receipt that theycontributed to SFATA, CASAA or VTA will get a FREE bottle of TFN liquid.
I want to assure you that the vape industry is far fromdead. Yes, there will be failures and closures, but for anyone that has livedthrough adverse times, these situations create great opportunities as well.
And I can assure you, we will be here to education,motivate and entertain you.
That wraps up VAPE radio show #79 and thanks again forlistening. Do you have a topic you’d like to hear or do you have something toshare? Someone you’d like us to speak with? Send us a note to email@example.com.
Before we leave Iwant to offer you all a great opportunity. Would you like to get your product,service or message in front of our targeted vaping audience?
Vape Radio is thelargest vape radio show in the world with more than 1.3 million downloads since2014, and one of the TOP TEN business podcasts of 2015 on Podbean, beating outmore than 130,000 other shows. For just $750 you get your company integratedwithin THREE shows and we’re looking for TWO more advertisers to fill ourspots; how about you! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
That’s it for show#79, so until next time, Vape On!
A podcast is a freedownloadable audio show that enables you to learn while you’re on the go. To subscribe to my podcast for free, you’llneed an app to listen to the show from.
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners– Grab your device of choice, hit iTunes, and find “VAPE Radio.” You candownload the free Apple Podcasts App and subscribe within. Every time I producea new episode, you’ll get it downloaded right on your iDevice.
For Android listeners –Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “VAPE Radio.”
For podcast lovers – If youalready listen to podcasts and have a favorite directory that you are listeningto right now, just hit the “subscribe” button and new shows will be added as wepost them.
If you don’t have a mobiledevice – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at thetop of this page. Just bookmark us!
If you post a review we’llsend you a free digital copy of my book, Vapreneur!