“If you think the vape industry is dead, you are right. And if you think the industry and your business will survive, you are right as well. It’s all a matter of mindset and attitude.”
That sets to the tone as we move forward and where survival of the fittest- and those willing to change- will live.
Arnuad Dumas de Rauly, president of GaiaTrend, one of the largest liquid manufacturers in Europe, is our guest today, talking about a movie called “A Billion Lives.”
We encourage all of you to pay attention since this movie is by non-vapers for non-vapers and is a powerful story that may help our cause.
Coming up soon; VAPE U III: Vape Summit. 4 days, 20 hours with some of the most amazing thought leaders in the vape space to educate and empower you. Sign up at www.vapementors.com.
We interviewed tens of thousands of vape professionals and asked: What keeps you up at night? What worries you the most? With hundreds of responses we drilled it down to just a few areas and then found the best people in the industry to address them. It’s June 23-26 and it will be FREE.
What you’ll hear today:
- Arnaud Dumas de Rauly is our guest, and has been in the business since 2008
- A Billion Lives represents the number of smokers in the world right now
- The director, Aaron Biebert, is a movie director and cinematographer.Neither he nor anyone on his team are vapers. “Find out the truth” was their mission
- Cigalikes in Europe are only 2% of the market; the rest are independent businesses
- This movie is primarily focused on the non-vaper, the general public
- The deeming regs were influenced by Big Tobacco, ie, closed tank/ e-cig manufacturers
- This is a US based movie
- The number of health complains about vaping is minor compared to other, more common products
- The movie premiered in New Zealand and will be in the US this year
- What to do: reach out to #abillionlives and use your social media prowess to get the word out
- The producers are trying to preview the movie with political powers first
I want to assure you that the vape industry is far from dead. Yes, there will be failures and closures, but for anyone that has lived through adverse times, these situations create great opportunities as well.
And I can assure you, we will be here to education, motivate and entertain you.
Thanks again for listening. Do you have a topic you’d like to hear or do you have something to share? Someone you’d like us to speak with? Send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to get your product, service or message in front of our targeted vaping audience?
Vape Radio is the largest vape radio show in the world with more than 1.3 million downloads since 2014, and one of the TOP TEN business podcasts of 2015 on Podbean, beating out more than 130,000 other shows. For just $750 you get your company integrated within THREE shows and we’re looking for TWO more advertisers to fill our spots; how about you! Contact email@example.com.
That’s it for show #78, so until next time, Vape On!
Are you concerned about PMTA? Do you not have a juice line and want one? Level 13 offers you a turnkey program that can get your house brand on your shelves in just a few weeks. Contact us today.
A podcast is a free downloadable audio show that enables you to learn while you’re on the go. To subscribe to my podcast for free, you’ll need an app to listen to the show from.
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Grab your device of choice,hit iTunes, and find “VAPE Radio.” You can download the free Apple Podcasts App and subscribe within. Every time I produce a new episode, you’ll get it downloaded right on your iDevice.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app(free) and search for “VAPE Radio.”
For podcast lovers – If you already listen to podcasts and have a favorite directory that you are listening to right now, just hit the“subscribe” button and new shows will be added as we post them.
If you don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this page. Just bookmark us!
If you post a review we’ll send you a free digital copy of my book, Vapreneur!