Vape Radio 64: Interview with Gregory Conley, Founder of American Vaping Association. The New (and dangerous) FDA Regs Discussed
We’re having a contest! WHEN will Vape Radio hit 1 million downloads? Send your guess to email@example.com and put “1 million” in the subject line. We’re gathering prizes for the winner but you will get a free admission to VAPE U, a one year subscription to VAPE Magazine and who knows what else we can dig up?
On to our interview with Gregory Conley, President and Founder of the American Vaping Association. He was the former legislative director for CASAA AND #1 on the VAPE Magazine list of “People to Know” in vaping.
Some things we discuss:
- Greg shares his take on the state of Indiana anti-vape decision - the worst in the country. It seems that a casino was the responsible party! The back story that you did not know about!
- This law may be considered unconstitutional- but it may be too late…
- It also seems the governor’s staff did not let the governor know about the vapers that want the freedom to vape.
- The FDA Deeming regs biggest challenge: the nebulous grandfather date. Can it be changed?
- It could costs millions per flavor, per nic level- to take a product to market (not $500 as has been bandied around)
- The new regs could close most vape shops nationwide
- What the OMB wants to hear about: the financial effect of job loss. I will go to Washington, DC to testify on 12/8.
- Republicans in office may save this industry! Get involved, go vote.
- And to wrap it up, Greg offers a step by step guide to what to do next
Vape Radio, the #1 vape radio show in the world, hit an all-time high in October with 138,000 downloads! Get your product, service or message in front of that audience for $750 for THREE shows! We are looking for TWO more advertisers to fill our show; how about you! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by The Council of Vapor