December 2, 2014
This is a BONUS Podcast recorded live at Vape Nights at the Santa Anita Racetrack on November 23, 2014.
Norm Bour asked for volunteers on stage to talk about their biggest challenges and their biggest concerns. This recording has EXPLICIT language so be warned! We get down and get real and find answers to their questions and maybe yours as well.
1) HOW do you develop consistent cash flow, wonders Jason from Apple Valley. HOW do you develop customer loyalty? What about the "older demographics?"
2) Zach is dealing with a "challenging" partner!" Are you on the same page as your partner?
3) Nikki from Oregon is being sabotaged by her competition...How do you deal with something like that? Fight fire with fire, but do it with CLASS!
4) Do you have employees that are less than trustworthy? How does Joey from Burbank handle them? Know that SOME things cannot be taught...
5) Whitney wants to know what products to carry in her online store. What do Norm tell her?? A simple lesson for ALL shops and businesses to learn.
6) How many lines of e-liquid is enough? DO you really need over 100 flavors like Nick is carrying right now? He gets schooled on how this is NOT a contest of numbers but of QUALITY and about your STORY. What is YOUR story? SHARE it!